PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

FHE on ABC World News LINK

8.24.2012

Here's the link where you can watch the ABC News piece where our family was featured having Family Home Evening.


Start at minute 14:30 to see the FHE portion.

Go Mormons!!!

12 Way Righteous Comments:

Jenny said...

Whoo Hoo! And go you!!!

Amber said...

Way to represent!! You did great. I am much more impressed by that report than the entire hour that Brian Williams did on NBC.

Michelle said...

You did a great job! That was a good segment.

Damaris said...

I saw it! that was cool!

Damaris said...

I forgot to mention, I'm in Germany so that makes the news piece even cooler!

Andi said...

We watched it that night and it was wonderful and you did a fabulous job! Thanks so much for your amazing-ness! You Rock!

kstrack said...

Great Job!

Tawnya said...

Very Cool Emilie! You did great! I think the whole story was pretty good and helped get some positive press for the church.

Tawnya

Angie said...

Emilie, you and your family represented our faith so well! That was fun to see your family doing a very normal FHE. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Great job! I thought it was perfect!

Christina said...

Aww the link doesn't work in Canada =o(

stevie kay said...

Awesome job and you looked fabulous. I was slightly saddened at the lack of Mickey Mouse ears, but I think I'll get over it in the next few days.

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);