PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

Article of Faith Poster No. 4

3.27.2012

This year our Primary has been challenged to learn all 13 Articles of Faith. I learned these (up to Article 6) when I was young, but have never memorized the entire set. Our family is going to work on it together.

So I am working on (and will be sharing) word posters to help with memorization. Here's is number FOUR. 


To see all available Article of Faith posters CLICK HERE.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: The church handbook prohibits use of pictograms like these for memorization in church. These should be used for HOME USE ONLY.  For more information click here.

8 Way Righteous Comments:

Holly Mayer said...

Love these !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Can't wait for the new ones!!

Demarcus Family said...

yay! Thanks! We were waiting on 4! Perfect love them so much!

Jill said...

My 6 year old has already learned the first 3 aof because of your posters! Thank you! I want to try to print them as pictures (4x6) for a church quiet book. I need each page in a seperate pdf to do that. Can you possibly email them to me?

Lindsay said...

These are awesome posters! My kids love them! Can't wait til for the new ones! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely brillant! I would love to be able to share them all with my friends and family. I am eager to see more! Great work!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love these. Are there any more? Would love to use these for my grandkids. Thank you. Jen

Amy Miller said...

Love these!! My 4 yr old is doing great with his A of F, thanks to your great printable.
One observation though, in the 4th A of F you have an extra "the" after "4th". It should read, "...4th, Laying on of...."
Just a friendly observation.... thanks again for making these!!

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);