PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

this. is. lovely.

2.23.2012

I am assuming many of you are familiar with C. Jane. She is a fabulous blogger and columnist for the Deseret News. I was on her blog recently and spotted this video. I hit play and spent the next two minutes crying. I hope you like it too...


Okay, so now that you're crying you can either:
A) Go write your heartfelt testimony in your journal OR
B) Watch this other video by C. Jane and laugh until it hurts.
Your call.

0 Way Righteous Comments:

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);