PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

Article of Faith No. 3

2.13.2012

This year our Primary has been challenged to learn all 13 Articles of Faith. I learned these (up to Article 6) when I was young, but have never memorized the entire set. Our family is going to work on it together.

So I am working on (and will be sharing) word posters to help with memorization. Here's is number Three. To see all available Article of Faith posters CLICK HERE.


*IMPORTANT NOTE: The church handbook prohibits use of pictograms like these for memorization in church. These should be used for HOME USE ONLY.  For more information click here.

8 Way Righteous Comments:

Seriously... said...

these are great! thanks for sharing them!

Alexandria Rammell said...

thanks for posting another one!! I smiled from ear to ear when I saw it on pinterest!!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing, I will be watching for more of them.

The Houston Family said...

Love these! Thanks for sharing! I have been looking for something like this for about a year now and am so happy to see you are doing them. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us non-creative type!

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks! We've been using these at home with your first two. I put it on the fridge. Excited to print the 3rd today!

Anonymous said...

My kids love these, and have the first 3 memorized. Any idea when Articl of Faith #4 will come out?

kira said...

thank you, thank you for the posters you made! I am trying to get all my children to learn them, and this has helped SOOOOOO much for my 3 year old! :)

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);