PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

Now Accepting Sponsors for 2012!

1.03.2012

One of the reasons I am able to offer a full year (and now three full years) of complete FHE lessons for free is by accepting sponsors.  This defrays the cost and time it takes me to make these lessons available.  I love sharing this resource with others and if sponsors gain exposure and business and you get free lessons it's a win/win!

Sponsorship spots will become available starting in FEBRUARY.
For reader stats, rates, policies and perks please email me at 
eahern at live dot com

Please pass this info on to any businesses you think may be looking to reach out to an LDS audience!

0 Way Righteous Comments:

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);