PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

I love you guys...

1.17.2012

I wanted to stop for a moment and say a big, ol' huge
Your comments, emails and Facebook props make every minute spent on these lessons worth while. Some days I get so discouraged, wondering if this blog is making any sort of difference, but your outpourings of love fill my heart, lift my spirit and inspire me to do better.

Thanks to every single one of you who have contacted me to tell me how this site has helped you.
It means everything.

10 Way Righteous Comments:

Lindsay said...

Aw, well you are really making a difference in my family. FHE has been hit & miss for us, so this helps more than you know. THANK YOU!

Emily Foley said...

You're welcome. I'll take the credit for that thank you since I've commented like...once.

Erica said...

I just found your blog and I'm totally overwhelmed in SUCH a good way! I can't wait to discover what's here! :o)

Wendy said...

We love u too!! Thanks for all you do!

Becky said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work..I love your site.

Larsen said...

ahhhh. love it.

Christy Marshall said...

I am so glad I came upon your site. We struggle with having FHE but I'm really hoping this can get us into the habit. Thank you for doing the foot work for us, it makes it so nice.
Christy

Carole said...

We made a goal to have FHE every week this year. Then we came back from our holiday and found your website. Love it ! Thankyou so much. We started this week with the lesson Where in the world and it was a wonderful success...yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you !! I love that you are sharing your gift you have been given with the rest of us!! Thank you!!! XO

Amber said...

You are seriously helping me to do FHE every week! Last year we probably had 5 lessons the whole year, this year we're already at that thanks to you! I love getting on and seeing what the lesson will be each week. Thanks for all you do!

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);