I made it! I planned and shared another Year of FHE.
Will I be back in 2012? I think so.
But I need your help.
PLEASE leave a comment here with lesson topic suggestions for 2012.
Before you add one try searching for the term in the search bar to make sure it hasn't been covered.
I may continue in 2012 if we can get enough good ideas.
Here are a few I already thought of...
- Health & Exercise
- Understanding Death
- Peer Pressure
- More Bible and BOM stories (of course).
- Internet Safety
- Stranger Danger
- Celebrating Diversity (to go along with the One in a Million campaign)
- Appreciating Music (learning to lead music)
- The Armor of God
- Loving the Elderly
- Serving in our community
- Working Hard
- Using the Children's Friend magazine.
- You are not alone
- Writing a personal history
- All About Me
- Family Member Showcase
- Conquering Fears
- What is Heaven like?
- Disabilities (Loving and helping those with)
- Having a good Attitude
- Being reliable (keeping your word/honoring your commitments)
PLEASE MAKE A SUGGESTION!