PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

The Decision :)

8.31.2011

Thanks for all of your great comments today.
I think the answer is to seek LDS based sponsors for the blog.
I know as well as anyone how tight finances are, so I totally understand.
If I can find sponsors it's a win/win/win.
I get a little something-something, you get free lessons and the sponsor gets exposure.

The hunt begins.
If you know any companies which are LDS based or which
appeal to LDS consumers, please send them my way!

And thanks again for your input.
I truly appreciate it and it made me think of things
from many different angles...just as I hoped it would!

P.S. Check back this Friday for a super-cool
announcement straight from church headquarters to me to you!

2 Way Righteous Comments:

Stacey said...

I am very grateful that these will still be free. I may not be able to commit to a monthly or yearly fee, but when free money does come up in our budget my husband and I usually look for places to donate. The truth is that we can easily live within our budget and be happy, so why not bless someone else?!

Stacey said...

So what I'm really saying is that I hope you get way more donations in the future! :)

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);