PLEASE NOTE:

1. All of my Google Docs are marked share with all.
You DO NOT need to request permission to view files.

2. If you are clicking on a link that directs you to the lds.org website and an error is occurring it means that the lds.org website has moved their files. I can only suggest trying to do a search on their site.

April Song of the Month

4.05.2010

The World is So Big
PCS #235
Listen to it here.

Print out this lyric chart by Emilie Ahern
to help children learn words and concepts.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In return for providing you with free FHE plans, I request that you add comments on your Year of FHE experiences to encourage others. Feedback on lesson plans, photos of your family and stories from your FHE are so inspiring! See CONTACT button for email instructions.

2 Way Righteous Comments:

sharla@mylittlegems said...

I plan to use this tonight. Thanks so much. I have the gospel art book from the church and the children's scripture books from the church to use with this. Are the monthly songs from the Primary program or in the children's song book? I know my Children's Primary song book and do not recognize them- just wondering where I can find the music. Thanks so much for all your work and inspiration!

Melissa said...

This is my first lesson using your website. I am a divorced, working mom of 3 girls and your lessons will be an immense help to me as I try to keep on teaching my girls. Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);